M931A2 6x6 5 Ton Military Tractor Truck (TR-500-67)
- Military Part Number: M931A2
- National Stock Number (NSN): 2320-01-230-0302, 2320012300302
- Federal Supply Class (FSC): 2320 (Trucks and Truck Tractors, Wheeled)
- National Item Identification Number (NIIN): 012300302
- Federal Stock Number (FSN): 2320-230-0302, 23202300302
M931A2 with a Cummins 6CTA8.3 Turbo Engine, Anti-Lock Brakes, 14.00R20 Goodyear Tires, and (CTIS) Central Tire Inflation System which allows for the adjustment of tire pressure with just the push of a button.
The M939 series vehicles are an improved version of the M809 series. The
improvements make M939 series vehicles more reliable and easier to operate. The
major improvements are:
(1) Automatic Transmission
(2) Improved Power Steering System
(3) Complete Air brake System
(4) Improved Cooling System
(5) Improved Electrical System
(6) Three-Crew Member Cab
(7) Tilt Hood
The M931A2 tractor trucks are equipped with a fifth wheel hitch used to haul a semitrailer over a variety of terrain.
The 5-ton load limit rating of M939/A1/A2 series vehicles does not mean
these vehicles are limited to 5-ton payloads. A vehicle rating only indicates the
maximum amount of cargo weight the vehicle axles and frame can withstand when
operating under the worst cross-country conditions.
This Beautiful Beast has only 14,850 miles and 647 hours. Don't forget that is's also 6 WHEEL DRIVE!
- Year: 1991
- Make: Harsco
- Model: M931 A2
- Engine: Cummins 6CTA8.3
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Tire Condition: Excellent
- Mileage: 14850
- Transmission: Allison