Contact for Price and Availability
M1070 8X8 HET MILITARY HEAVY HAUL TRACTOR TRUCK (TR-500-77)
- Military Part Number: M1070
- Military Description:
TRUCK, TRACTOR, 8X8 M1070
- National Stock Number (NSN): 2320-01-318-9902, 2320013189902
- Federal Supply Class (FSC): 2320 (Trucks and Truck Tractors, Wheeled)
- National Item Identification Number (NIIN): 013189902
- Federal Stock Number (FSN): 2320-318-9902, 23203189902
2001 M1070 8x8 Military HET Tractor Truck Manufactured by Oshkosh Corporation with a Detroit Diesel 8V92 Turbocharged 500 HP Engine. It has Front- and Rear-Axle Steering and 16.00R20 Michelin XZL Tires with Central Tire Inflation System (CTIS) for easy adjustment to suit multiple terrain conditions. The fifth wheel is full oscillating and accommodates M1000 and M747 trailers or any other trailer with 3-1/2 in. kingpin. There are two main winches, each having 55,000 lbs capacity, used for recovering, loading, and unloading heavy tracked/wheeled vehicles.
This truck is in great operating condition. It was rebuilt by Oshkosh Corp. in December 2005 with only 7,953 Miles on it since rebuild!
We also have a M747 trailer in stock.
- Year: 2001
- Make: Oshkosh
- Model: M1070
- Engine: Detroit
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Tire Condition: Very Good
- Mileage: 7953
- Hours: 512
- Transmission: Allison
- Transfer Case: 2 Speed